- Shortlisted for an International traveling exhibition, showcasing Contemporary Photographers using film. San Francisco | Vancouver | Seoul
- Pleased to be shortlisted for the Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year Award. Food in the Field Category.
- Middle Kingdom. A new body of work from China shot using medium format film.
- Picked up a couple of Honourable Mentions at the ND Awards!
- Some images from Portugal taken with my 1st slr camera; a Pentax P30t which was given to me by my Dad over 20 years ago
to study A Level Photography. After some fresh batteries and a sweet 50mm off eBay its good as new!
- The story behind my Eroica Britannia Portraits is now on on the official site:
- John O'Groats to Bristol...Having picked a scenic (Hilly!) route down the Pennine way, a quick jaunt up Ben Nevis and a bike race in
Bakewell, I ran out of time! Look forward to finishing the ride down to Lands end in 2018.
- Transamerica Story featured in Incandescent Zine. Published in Portland, Oregon.
- Bristol Dropouts Feature in Boneshaker Magazine
- Great to get an Honourable Mention at this years Tokyo International Photography Awards!
- Don't Stop Now
A full year later, after returning home from America with a box full of unprocessed film I've finally published the book!
- International Photography Awards. Aka The Lucies
Received 2 honourable mentions at this years Lucie awards for the categories: People/Portrait and People/Culture.
- Royal West of England Academy's Autumn Exhibition
My image of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison has been selected for this years Autumn Exhibition at the RWA which is into it's 164th year!
- Bartcelona Exhibition. Belgrade, Serbia.
Jurors selection for group portraiture show. Belgrade, Serbia.
- Really pleased to get an honorable mention for my portrait of Chandler at the 2016 Moscow International Photography Awards!
- Analogue Portrait Project L.A
Honoured to have my work shown alongside some very talented photographers at this years Analogue Portrait Project which forms part of L.A's month of
photography, organised by the Lucie Foundation.
Thanks to PovEvolving for the print, Castelli Art for framing and curator Ellen Hemming from the Lucie Foundation for putting on the show.
- One Dollar Camera
During our bike tour across North America I stumbled across an old plastic camera in a thrift store for $1. It was a great surprise to find all the amazing light
leaks and imperfections it had produced! I'll be slowly uploading an edited selection to Instagram under the hashtag #onedollarcamera,
you can view my profile here: https://www.instagram.com/fergus_coyle/?hl=en
Martin Dickinson from Orchard Origins, a charitable company who’s ethos is to improve people’s wellbeing through traditional orchard management.
Commissioned by the Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts, find out more here: http://orchardorigins.org
- Fruits de Mer
From a recent commission for Hillbrooke Hotels, focusing primarily on the amazing food they have to offer!
- Setting Sun. Brinlack, Co. Donegal
- Unite Students
New body of work commissioned by Unite Student Accommodation. http://www.unite-students.com
- My Wildlife
Recent work for Herefordshire Wildlife Trust, part of a nationwide campaign to show how much nature matters to all our lives.
Find out more here: http://www.herefordshirewt.org/node/3041
- New light stand
- Tea Break
New project “Skip” coming soon.
- Farm Cafe
The Farm Cafe in St. Werboughs, Bristol is a an ethically run cafe which sources most of it’s ingredients from the surrounding allotments
as well as meat and eggs from the city farm opposite. Through its values it has attracted national media attention and won over many restaurant critics.
- RWA 2013
Portrait of Joby selected for the RWA’s 161st Autumn exhibition.